As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
September 11, 2019: “Culturally Inclusive Benefits: Understanding What Your Workforce Wants and How to Communicate It”
Apex Benefits will be joining Purple Ink and LUNA Language Services in educating HR professionals through a discussion titled Culturally Inclusive Benefits: Understanding What Your Workforce Wants and How to Communicate It. Tickets are $25 per person and the event will be held September 11, 2019 from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT at Katz, Sapper & Miller, 800 East 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
In this session, learn from leaders in our Indiana community who will provide perspectives for companies in taking a more holistic view of company benefits when it comes to serving cultural communities like people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ professionals, global community members and more.
Through this session the panel of speakers plans to discuss:
- The preferences of different cultural communities.
- Best practices for building inclusive benefits packages.
- Cost-effective strategies to embrace all of your team members in your work environment.
- Effective ways to communicate the full scope of benefits that your company has to offer.
- Erin Brothers (moderator), Director of Recruitment and Consulting Services for Purple Ink and Diversity and Inclusion Director for Indy SHRM
- Brooke Salazar, JD, HR Consultant for Apex Benefits
- Tiffany Hanson, Outreach and Engagement Manager for LUNA Language Services and Director of Marketing and Communications for Indy Pride
- Danielle Vetter, Global Diversity and Inclusion Leader for Cummins