As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
August 5, 2020
As families take fun summer escapes to pools, beaches and lakes, it is crucial to remember the importance of water safety. According to the American Red Cross, drowning is among the leading causes of death in children. Make sure you are equipped with knowledge and preparation to enjoy the water safely!
- Always swim with a buddy in designated areas, preferably with lifeguard supervision.
- Do not leave children unattended. Avoid distractions and always be within arm’s length, particularly with children under the age of 5 or those with limited swimming experience.
- Learn to swim as a family! The earlier the better. Find a class near you.
- Particularly while boating, always wear a U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jacket.
- Keep a first aid kit with you.
- While at a beach or swimming in open water, obey all signs and warning flags.
- Do not swim if there is lightning.
For more information on water safety, visit the American Red Cross website. Stay alert and prepared to ensure you and your loved ones safely enjoy all water adventures this summer has to offer!
Recipe of the Week
Organizations are in a constant state of change and the Kinetiq Health team supports them every step of the way. A unique formula of people, processes and technologies enables our team to keep an educated eye on the financial and clinical implications of data to move organizations toward improved financial health and employee wellbeing.