As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
September 9, 2020
Did you know that next Tuesday is “Take a Loved One to the Doctor Day?” Show a loved one that you care about their health and well-being by attending their next check-up! Here are some simple ways that you can provide assistance:
Before Their Visit…
- Help them gather their health history – This includes family history, current and past medical conditions, surgeries, vaccinations, medications, and names of other providers involved in their healthcare.
- Make a list of questions– Help them write down questions to ask the doctor during the visit.
During Their Visit…
- Be an advocate – Help your loved review their list of questions. Ask follow-up questions and express concerns when necessary.
- Take notes – Listen to the doctor and record any important information. Write down the date of any follow-up appointments.
After Their Visit…
- Discuss the appointment – Review your notes from the visit with your loved one.
- Offer to help – Ask if your loved one needs assistance with filling prescriptions or getting to follow-up tests and appointments.
By following these simple steps, you can play a meaningful role in the lives of your friends and family members!
Organizations are in a constant state of change and the Kinetiq Health team supports them every step of the way. A unique formula of people, processes and technologies enables our team to keep an educated eye on the financial and clinical implications of data to move organizations toward improved financial health and employee wellbeing.