As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
September 30, 2020
Today is National Women’s Health and Fitness Day! Women have the tendency to put work duties, household chores, and the needs of their family ahead of their own. If you’re a woman, make sure you are setting aside some time to take care of yourself today. Celebrate the day by identifying your personal health goals and simple ways you can go about achieving them. Need some ideas? See the examples below!
GOAL: IMPROVE MY EATING HABITS
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Choose whole grain options when available.
- Swap one sugary drink per day with water.
GOAL: BECOME MORE ACTIVE
- Take a 30-minute walk on your lunch hour.
- Use the stairs at your office instead of the elevator.
- Take standing breaks throughout the day.
GOAL: REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY
- Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep each night.
- Call a friend or loved one when you are feeling low.
- Schedule a pedicure or massage to unwind after a long day.
Organizations are in a constant state of change and the Kinetiq Health team supports them every step of the way. A unique formula of people, processes and technologies enables our team to keep an educated eye on the financial and clinical implications of data to move organizations toward improved financial health and employee wellbeing.