As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
Halloween is an exciting time of year for kids and families, and to help everyone have a safe holiday, below are some tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- A good meal prior to parties and trick-or-treating will discourage youngsters from filling up on Halloween treats.
- Make sure your child can see! Masks and costumes shouldn’t block vision.
- Use the buddy system. Children should trick or treat in groups, not alone.
- Remind children to wait until home to eat candy, allowing a responsible adult to closely examine all treats and throw away any spoiled, unwrapped or suspicious items.
- See and be seen. Reflective tape, flashlights or glow sticks make children visible to drivers.