As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
- Empower self and others to live to our potential to make the world a better place.
- Partner with executive leadership to define our strategy and success criteria now and for the future.
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives and cross-functional programs with department leaders to fulfill our mission.
- Provide leadership and direction in organizational planning; develop and implement programs to enhance corporate culture to drive business growth and desired performance results.
- Responsible for direction and oversight of talent development, retention, recruitment and community engagement.
- Get stuff done with people, processes, and systems.
Stephanie joined Apex Benefits in early 2010 and has enjoyed being a part of the company’s continued growth.
She worked at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in the Behavioral Health division, Federal Employee Program and at the WellPoint corporate headquarters for the CEO. She has demonstrated expertise in strategic planning; organizational development; human resources; project management; and is passionate about associate, client, and community engagement.
Stephanie is a graduate of Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health and a minor in Psychology. She earned a project management certification from Colorado State University and the Senior Professional in Human Resource (SPHR) certification through the HR Certification Institute. Stephanie is a Hoosier Fellow alumni; Leadership Indianapolis alumni; a member of The Society for Human Resource Management; Indy SHRM; and the Catholic Business Exchange.
She lives in Carmel, Indiana with her family. She is an active volunteer in multiple charities of choice and her children’s schools; is involved in special projects at church; coaches for CYO sports; mentors high school and college students and volunteers in her neighborhood programs.
While not able to do it very often, Stephanie loves to snowboard and enjoy the mountains when possible.
A favorite quote: “Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.” — author unknown.