As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
Challenges in Returning to the Workplace
Apex Benefits and Indiana Manufacturing Association Webinar*
In partnership with the Indiana Manufacturing Association, a team of Apex experts presented considerations for employee wellbeing upon return to the workplace. Additionally, as cost is always a concern, the team discussed how the virus may likely impact company cash flows in the near- and long-term future. Panelists discussed:
- Who is most at risk and what are the risk factors?
- Which employees do you call back to work – when and how?
- What preventative measures could you put in place, such as temperature checks or workplace modifications?
- Likely issues that will arise once they arrive, including Americans with Disabilities Act, OSHA and EEOC matters
- Helping employees cope with stressors related to returning to the workplace
- Assessing the financial impact as COVID-19 claims emerge and new claims are incurred
Learn more by watching the recorded webinar on demand.
*While this event was geared toward manufacturing companies, the majority of the content is applicable to organizations in any industry.