As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
July 23, 2020
Three Apex Benefits experts will be hosting a webinar titled “Meet the Experts.”
Employers have been forced to become creative and flexible throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and the same is true when it comes to human resources and compensation within organizations. The webinar will have valuable information about those topics, along with employment fraud, emergency FMLA, emergency sick leave and how companies can stay competitive in a post-COVID world.
Panelists will discuss:
- How employers are staying flexible and competitive with compensation during COVID-19
- What unemployment fraud is, and how prominent it became during the pandemic
- How HR and compensation currently overlap
- Ways companies can become more prepared for another emergency
- How employers can stay competitive on tight budgets
About the webinar:
Moderator: Kassee Lamm, Apex Benefits Strategist
Brooke Salazar, JD, PHR, Apex Human Resources Consultant and Associate Internal General Counsel
Katherine Bryant, Apex Compensation Consultant
The webinar is at 9 a.m. July 30.