As a team of benefits strategists, we work hard every day to make sure we’re exceeding client expectations and providing the most innovative and value-generating plan designs and advisory services.
In partnership with the Indiana Manufacturing Association, a team of Apex experts will host a webinar titled “Manufacturers and COVID-19: Cost Concerns and Return to the Workplace Challenges.”
Apex experts will help asses considerations for employee well-being upon returning to the workplace and probably impact on your company’s bottom line.
Panelists will discuss:
- Who is most at risk and what are the risk factors?
- Which employees do you call back to work – when and how?
- What preventative measures could you put in place, such as temperature checks or workplace modifications?
- Likely issues that will arise once they arrive, including Americans with Disabilities Act, OHSA and EEOC matters
- Helping employees cope with stressors related to returning to the workplace
- Assessing financial impact as COVID-19 claims emerge and new claims are incurred due to treatments and procedures that had been previously postponed
A Q&A session will follow the presentation. Attendees will receive a return to the workplace checklist for their organization.
About the webinar:
Moderator: Todd Rokita, JD, Apex VP of External Affairs and General Counsel
Brooke Salazar, JD, PHR, Apex Human Resources Consultant and Associate Internal General Counsel
Sarah Michaels, RN, Director of Apex Population Health and Analytics
Roger Greenawalt, Apex Health Information Actuary
The webinar will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, May 6.